Contact a Patient
If you do not know a patient’s room number, call the information desk at (318) 769-5065. To call directly to a patient’s room:
- Main Hospital: (318) 769-3+ patient’s room number
- South Tower: (318) 769- 5+ patient’s room number
- Women’s & Children’s Hospital: (318) 769- 7+ patient’s room number
Patients and visitors may park free in the Rapides Regional parking garages located at the east and west ends of our campus.
Additional free parking is available on the lot located at Fifth and Elliot streets, east of Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital. Parking lots are also located on Sixth Street and at the corner of Elliott and Eighth streets.
Salute Our Veterans
Rapides Regional Medical Center is proud to recognize Veterans who have served our country. The “Salute Our Veterans” program is designed to honor all Veterans who are patients at Rapides Regional Medical Center.
Please let us know if you are a Veteran; that way, a SALUTE sign can be placed on your room door, identifying you as a Veteran – allowing our staff to recognize you and thank you for your service. You are a hero. Thank you for serving our country and for choosing Rapides Regional Medical Center.
If you would like to send flowers to a patient at Rapides Regional Medical Center or Rapides Women’s and Children’s Hospital, you can contact Mary Ann’s Florist, located on the hospital campus, by calling (318) 449-9035. Other florist shops in the area routinely deliver to the hospital as well. Flower deliveries are not allowed in the intensive care unit patient areas.
Cafeteria and Dining Options
Welcome to the Riverstop Café!
- Breakfast - is served from 6 a.m.-10 a.m. and features a classic hot breakfast, fruit and yogurt bar, continental breakfast selections and grab and go items.
- Lunch - is served from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and features traditional entrée items, side dishes, bread and soup, as well as daily specials and grab-and-go items. We also offer a burger grill, pizza by the slice option and a build-your-own salad bar.
- Dinner - is served from 5 p.m.-10 p.m. and features the burger grill, pizza by the slice, self-serve salad bar, grab and go items and soup.
The Riverstop Café is open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m., with grab and go items, drinks and coffee available during operating hours. Vending machines are also available.
Soup & Such at Rapides Women’s and Children’s Hospital is closed for several weeks for remodeling. It will re-open as the Daily Grind featuring Starbucks Coffee and its own barista, in addition to featuring a deli with made-to-order salads and sandwiches.
What should you bring to the hospital for your stay?