COVID-19 visitor's policy
After one year and nine months, on Monday, October, 11, Rapides Regional Medical Center is adjusting its visitation policy to revert to pre-COVID guidelines, with the exception of ICU and Rapides Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
ICU visitation will remain limited to two visits per day, from 10:00am – 11:00am and 8:30pm – 9:30pm. Rapides Women’s and Children’s Hospital will continue to allow two visitors per patient.
As a reminder, these COVID-related guidelines are still in place:
- No visitors under age 15.
- ICU waiting areas are closed.
- COVID patients are not allowed visitors but virtual visits are possible.
- Visitors will be required to provide and wear their own mask during their visit.
- ER patients will be allowed two visitors as circumstances and room assignments allow.
At this time, all campus entrances will be open to the public. After 9:00pm, all RRMC visitors must enter through the ER entrance. Visitors to Rapides Women’s and Children’s Hospital can use the Scott Street entrance 24/7. The Surgery Waiting area is now open.