Need a copy of your medical records?
We offer two ways to access your medical records from hospital care:
1. Online Access to Medical Records
MyHealthOne Portal consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to most of your medical records on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day. You can download the MyHealthOne mobile app to keep all your important medical information in a convenient, mobile-friendly format.
Note: some medical records may only be available through our hospital Medical Records office.
2. Access to Hard Copies of Medical Records
Please complete the following steps to obtain a paper copy of your medical records:
- Print and complete the Medical Records Release Form: English | Español .
- Complete, sign and date the form. In order to verify your identification and validate your authorization, we require that you include a legible copy of a valid photo I.D. (e.g., driver's license, military I.D. or state I.D.)
- Fax or email to:
Fax: (855) 519-9683
If you are unable to fax or email your request, mail directly to the facility where you were treated, Attn: Medical Records.
- If needed, call (855) 519-9682 to check on the status of your request.