Need a copy of your medical records?
We offer two ways to access your medical records from hospital care:
1. Online Access to Medical Records
MyHealthOne Portal consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to most of your medical records on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day. You can download the MyHealthOne mobile app to keep all your important medical information in a convenient, mobile-friendly format.
Note: some medical records may only be available through our hospital Medical Records office.
2. Access to Hard Copies of Medical Records
Please complete the following steps to obtain a paper copy of your medical records:
- Print and complete the Medical Records Release Form.
- Complete, sign and date the form. In order to verify your identification and validate your authorization, we require that you include a legible copy of a valid phpt I.D. (e.g., driver's license, military I.D. or state I.D.)
- Fax: (855) 519-9683 |
If you are unable to fax or email your request, mail directly to the facility where you were treated, Attn: Medical Records.
- If needed, call (855) 519-9682 to check on the status of your request.
Doctor's Office Care
Instructions may differ by practice. Please contact your physician's office for guidance.
Urgent Requests, Records for your Physician
For immediate continuity of care, your healthcare provider can request records.
The physician office must fax or email a written request on their letterhead or fax coversheet indicating the patient’s name, date of birth and date of visit in the facility.
Fax: (855) 519-9683 | email