August 26, 2020
Alexandria, LA - Rapides Regional Medical Center, in anticipation of inclement weather, announces the closure of several services and clinic locations. Closures scheduled at this time are listed below.
- Rapides Outpatient Center - Closed Thursday and reopen Friday.
- Rapides Day Surgery - Closed Thursday and reopen Friday.
- Rapides Cancer Center - Closed Thursday and reopen Friday.
- Rapides Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab - Closed Thursday and reopen Friday.
- HP Long Clinics - Closed Thursday and will reopen Friday.
- All Rapides Urgent Care locations - Closed Thursday and will reopen Friday.
- Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Closed Thursday.
- Rapides Fitness Center - Will close today at 6:00pm and reopen Friday morning at the usual time.
Rapides Regional Medical Center's Emergency Department will remain open.
All other hospital entrances will close at 5:30pm, Wednesday. One visitor will be allowed per patient during storm lockdown, but must be inside the hospital by 5:30pm, today. We will reopen campus entrances Thursday as weather permits.
We encourage the community to call 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency.
For up-to-date closures and storm information, please follow our Rapides Regional Medical Center Facebook page.