January 24, 2019
The Medical Staff of Rapides Regional Medical Center has announced its executive committee for 2019.
Joel Hall, M.D., will continue serving as Chief of Staff with Richard Norem, M.D., serving as Chief of Staff-Elect. T. Mack Granger, M.D., is the immediate past Chief of Staff.
Serving as members-at-large are Bruce Herrington, M.D., Meyer Kaplan, M.D., and Jeremy Timmer, M.D.
Other members of the executive committee for 2018 are:
- Anesthesia: Darrin Letsinger, M.D.
- Cardiology: Naseem Jaffrani, M.D.
- Credentials: Lance Templeton, M.D.
- Emergency Medicine: James Hebert, M.D.
- Family Practice: Joan Brunson, M.D.
- Hospital Medicine: Keith Ashby, M.D.
- Medicine: Rajat Gulati, M.D.
- OB-GYN: Gary Manuel, M.D.
- Pathology: Michael Miguez, M.D.
- Pediatrics: Marvin Mata, M.D.
- Radiology: Paul Larson, M.D.
- Surgery: Vanda Davidson, M.D.
- Performance Improvement Council: Michael Madden, M.D.
- Ex-Officio: Jason Cobb, David Rhodes, M.D., Babson Fresh, M.D., and Barbara Griffin.