March 15, 2023
Alexandria, LA – Rapides Regional Medical Center welcomes cardiologist Kanna Posina, M.D. to the 2023 Board of Trustees.
T. Mack Granger, M.D., cardiovascular surgeon, currently serves as chief of staff and will serve as an ex-officio member. Anil Danivas, M.D., pediatrician, will serve as chairman and Nathan Martin will serve as vice chair.
Each member of the Board of Trustees is chosen for their dedication to the medical center in its mission, as well as for their ability to represent the medical profession and the community.
The RRMC Board of Trustees for 2023 includes:
- Kanna Posina, M.D., cardiology
- Mark A. Brown, Therapeutic Healthcare Concepts
- Edwin Urbi, M.D., psychiatrist
- Joan Brunson, M.D., family practice
- Samantha Zeringue, M.D., general surgeon/trauma surgeon
- Rick Ranson, City of Alexandria
- Debbie Triche, Red River Bank
- Judge David Williams, Ninth Judicial District
- Bryon Salazar, Red River Bank
- J. Michael McGinity, M.D., general surgeon
- Anil Danivas, M.D., pediatrician
- Nathan Martin, pastor of Christian Challenge Worship Center
- Vernon Jones, interim CEO of Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Jeff Powell, Rapides Parish Superintendent
- T. Mack Granger, M.D., Chief of Staff, cardiovascular surgeon