October 08, 2020
Alexandria, LA – Rapides Regional Medical Center, in anticipation of inclement weather, announces the closure of several services and clinic locations. Closures scheduled at this time are listed below. For up-to-date closures and storm information, please follow our Rapides Regional Medical Center Facebook page.
- Rapides Outpatient Center - Closed Friday at Noon and will reopen Monday.
- Day Surgery – Closed Friday at Noon and will reopen Monday.
- Rapides Fitness Center – Will close Friday at Noon and reopen Monday at 5:00pm – Closed Friday.
- Rapides Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab – Will close at Noon Friday and reopen Monday.
- HP Long Clinics – Will close at Noon Friday and reopen Saturday.
- All Rapides Urgent Care locations – will remain open as weather permits.
Rapides Regional Medical Center’s Emergency Department will remain open.
All other hospital entrances will be closed at 3:00pm Friday. One visitor will be allowed per patient during storm lockdown, but must be inside the hospital by 3:00pm Friday. We will reopen campus entrances Saturday at 7:30am as weather permits.
We encourage the community to call 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency.