March 08, 2017
Haywood Joiner Jr., will serve a second year as chairman of Rapides Regional Medical Center’s Board of Trustees in 2017.
Joiner is Chairman of the Department of Allied Health at LSU of Alexandria.
Rapides Parish Coroner and family practice physician Jonathan Hunter, M.D., will serve a second year as vice-chairman of the RRMC Board of Trustees. Jason Cobb, Rapides Regional Medical Center’s chief executive officer, serves as secretary, and cardiovascular surgeon T. Mack Granger, M.D., Rapides Regional’s Chief of Staff, serves as ex-officio member.
New members of the Board are internal medicine specialist Bruce Barton, M.D., and Pineville City Councilman Nathan Martin, who is pastor of Christian Challenge Worship Center in Pineville.
Each member of the Board of Trustees is chosen for their dedication to the medical center in its mission, as well as for their ability to represent the medical profession and the community.
The RRMC Board of Trustees for 2017 includes:
- Sherry Ellington, director of Alexandria/Pineville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Robin Hooter, Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
- Daniel Williams, Director of Community Services for the city of Alexandria
- Haywood Joiner, EdD., chair Department of Allied Health at LSU of Alexandria
- Bryon Salazar, executive vice president of Red River Bank
- Jonathan Hunter, M.D., family practice physician with Brian Clinic
- David McCoy, M.D., general surgeon with Rapides Regional Physician Group
- Deborah Randolph, president of the Central Louisiana Chamber of Commerce
- Stuart Head, M.D., radiologist with Access Radiology
- Anil Danivas, M.D., pediatrician with Cenla Children’s Clinic
- Naseem Jaffrani, M.D., cardiologist with Alexandria Cardiology Clinic
- Bruce Barton, M.D., internal medicine specialist in Alexandria
- Nathan Martin, pastor of Christian Challenge Worship Center in Pineville
- Jason Cobb, CEO of Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Mack Granger, M.D., cardiovascular surgeon in Alexandria.