Rapides Parish Coroner and family practice physician Jonathan Hunter, M.D., will serve as chairman of Rapides Regional Medical Center’s Board of Trustees in 2018.
Haywood Joiner Jr., chairman of the Department of Allied Health at LSU of Alexandria will serve as past chairman and Byron Salazar, Executive Vice President of Red River Bank will serve as vice chairman. Jason Cobb, Rapides Regional Medical Center’s chief executive officer, serves as secretary, and local obstetrician and gynecologist Joel Hall, M.D., Rapides Regional’s Chief of Staff, serves as ex-officio member.
Joining the RRMC Board of Trustees this year is Anthony Bunting, Chief Administrative Officer at CLECO.
Each member of the Board of Trustees is chosen for their dedication to the medical center in its mission, as well as for their ability to represent the medical profession and the community.
The RRMC Board of Trustees for 2018 includes:
- Anthony Bunting, chief administrative officer, CLECO Corporation
- Sherry Ellington, director of Alexandria/Pineville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Robin Hooter, Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
- Haywood Joiner, EdD., chair Department of Allied Health at LSU of Alexandria
- Bryon Salazar, executive vice president of Red River Bank
- Jonathan Hunter, M.D., family practice physician with Brian Clinic
- David McCoy, M.D., general surgeon with Rapides Regional Physician Group
- Deborah Randolph, president of the Central Louisiana Chamber of Commerce
- Stuart Head, M.D., radiologist with Access Radiology
- Anil Danivas, M.D., pediatrician with Cenla Children’s Clinic
- Naseem Jaffrani, M.D., cardiologist with Alexandria Cardiology Clinic
- Bruce Barton, M.D., internal medicine specialist in Alexandria
- Nathan Martin, pastor of Christian Challenge Worship Center in Pineville
- Jason Cobb, CEO of Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Joel Hall, M.D., chief of staff, Rapides Regional Medical Center.