- 04.21.14 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
- 04.23.14 from 08:45 AM to 05:30 PM
- 04.24.14 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.03.14 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- 05.06.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Women in their 20s and 30s should have a clinical breast exam as part of a regular exam by a health expert every three years. After age 40, women should have a breast exam by a health expert every year as well as a mammogram.
Breast self-exam is an option for women starting in their 20s. Women should report any changes in how their breasts look or feel to a doctor or nurse right away.
The most important thing is to see a doctor right away if you notice any of these changes:
- A lump or swelling
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Nipple pain or the nipple turning inward
- Redness or scaliness of the nipple or breast skin
- A discharge other than breast milk