- 11.01.14 from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- 11.04.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 11.10.14 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 11.12.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 11.15.14 from 09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
What Should I Bring to the Hospital?
Every pregnancy book you read will tell you to pack a bag for your stay in the hospital several weeks before your expected delivery date. They also tell you to keep it in the trunk of your car.
But what should you REALLY bring with you to the hospital? Here’s a short list. Remember, you’ll need to bring a few things for baby, too!
For the Labor and Delivery Room:
- Camera and film
- Cell phone
- Cell phone charger
- Phone list
- Copy of your birth plan
- Labor support aids
- Digital recorder and batteries
- Socks and slippers
- Prenatal records from your doctor’s office
- Copies of informed consents
- Current insurance card/information and driver’s license
- Name of your baby’s pediatrician
- Copies of Advance Directive
For your hospital stay:
- Robe, nightgown, slippers and underwear
- Comfortable support bra or sports bra or nursing bra with pads
- Toiletries, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, hair care products
- A pillow from home
- Baby mittens, socks or booties
- Pacifier, if desired
- Clothes for baby to wear while at the hospital and for the trip home
- Receiving blanket
- Books and magazines
- Small amount of money for vending machines/cafeteria
- Loose-fitting clothing for mom to wear home.
- Baby book
For the trip home
- Car seat, installed in vehicle.