Serving Size 1
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Sodium 318 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Protein 43 g
Ingredients and Preparation
Olive oil 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons
Fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoons
Dried thyme 1 teaspoon
Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons
Turkey breast tenderloin ¾ pound
Medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips ½
Medium orange bell pepper, sliced into strips ½
Medium zucchini, sliced on the diagonal 1
Salt 1/8 teaspoon
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Fresh chives, chopped 2 tablespoons
Mixed greens 2 cups
Balsamic vinaigrette 4 teaspoons
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, and mustard in a resealable plastic bag. Add turkey, toss to coat, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Brush bell pepper and zucchini with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Remove turkey from bag and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Slice into strips.
- Divide mixed greens onto 2 plates. Top with grilled veggies, turkey, and chives. Drizzle each salad with 2 teaspoons balsamic vinaigrette.