- 03.10.14 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 03.12.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 03.15.14 from 09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
- 03.17.14 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
- 03.17.14 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM
School of Phlebotomy
The Phlebotomy Technician Course offered through the Rapides Regional Medical Center School of Phlebotomy is designed to provide students with the knowledge and technical skills needed to perform the tasks of a phlebotomist competently and professionally. It is also designed to enhance interpersonal communications and patient observations.
The main function of a phlebotomist is to obtain patients’ blood specimens by venipuncture and microcollection techniques and to facilitate collection and transportation of these and other clinical laboratory specimens .