- 04.23.14 from 07:45 AM to 04:30 PM
- 04.24.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 05.03.14 from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- 05.06.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 05.10.14 from 09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
School of Medical Laboratory Science
Medical Laboratory Scientists, are scientific fact-finders. Working under a pathologist in a laboratory, they perform the tests on which physicians rely for help in diagnosing and treating disease. They make use of hundreds of scientific procedures that have been devised to disclose the subtle changes that disease produces in the body. Studying organisms and cells under the microscope, analyzing the chemical composition of body fluids and secretions, they ferret out clues to illness that might not be detected any other way.