The Medical Staff of Rapides Regional Medical Center has announced its executive committee for 2017.
Mack Granger, M.D., will continue serving as Chief of Staff with Joel Hall, M.D., serving as Chief of Staff-Elect. Craig Pearce, M.D., is the immediate past Chief of Staff.
Serving as members-at-large are Naseem Jaffrani, M.D., Meyer Kaplan, M.D., and Jeremy Timmer, M.D.
Other members of the executive committee for 2017 are:
- Anesthesia: Darrin Letsinger, M.D.
- Cardiology: Ilyas Chaudhry, M.D.
- Credentials: Richard Norem, M.D.
- Emergency Medicine: James Hebert, M.D.
- Family Practice: Brian Jobe, M.D.
- Medicine: Keith Ashby, M.D.
- OB-GYN: Gary Manuel, M.D.
- Pathology: Michael Miguez, M.D.
- Pediatrics: Marvin Mata, M.D.
- Radiology: Paul Larson, M.D.
- Surgery: Vanda Davidson, M.D.
- Performance Improvement Council: Michael Madden, M.D.
- Ex-Officio: Jason Cobb, David Rhodes, M.D., Babson Fresh, M.D., and Barbara Griffin.